In today’s global village reputations are made or lost in seconds – usually on twitter or other social- and digital-media platforms, which spill over into mainstream media.
Companies, governments, individuals – all have to be good corporate citizens, living in a transparent and fast-moving world. One crisis, one bad interview, one wrong word can literally cost billions. Meropa offers expertise in reputation management. It is at the heart of everything we do. Protecting and enhancing your reputation is our expertise.
It starts with analysing how you are currently viewed by all of your important stakeholders. We then identify the gaps between how you are actually seen and how you would like to be seen and propose an action plan to bridge this divide. We use and measure a range of tools and interventions to drive your reputation. They include both media-relations and stakeholder-management activities.
Some of the highlights of our reputation-management offerings include:
- communications strategy consulting and development;
- communications audits;
- media relations and media training;
- media & new media monitoring;
- stakeholder relations strategies and management;
- issues & crisis management;and
- careful measurement and analysis of your reputation – compared to that of your peers.